TNW provides the best email services for your businesses with the followings:
- Reliable security.
- Reasonable price.
- No downtime.
- Fast speed for incoming and outgoing Emails.
- Spam Filters that can block the dangerous Emails sent to steal your data or information.
- You can check the delivery status of your sent mails.
- You can check the spam score of incoming mails.
- Ever support for any problem about Emails.
- You can use Emails in Microsoft Outlook, Computers, Tablets and Mobile Phones.
- Synchronization: We can synchronize all the Emails of one user in Computers, Tablets and Mobile Phones. For example, when a user sends Emails to someone from his mobile phone, those Emails are automatically saved in Microsoft Outlook in his computer. If you don't want synchronization, we can configure not to be synchronized. That is better for outlook database backup file.
|Email Accounts||Up to 5||Up to 10||Up to 20||Unlimited|
|Duration||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Order Now||Order Now||Order Now||Order Now|
Why should we use private or business emails?
There are many public email providers such as google, yahoo, and hotmail. We can use those public emails by free of charge. But using public emils is not as secured as private emails. Why? Millions of users are using public emails by free of charge. So, each user can't be administrated on the server. By using private emails, you will get the following benefits:
We can also filter the spam mails in Public Emails. But not 100%. We can filter the spam mails in the server by using private emails. And, we can also use private encryption. So, more secured.
2. Email Names
3. Impression of Customers
Using public emails is not suitable in the businesses. Using private emails is the best habit to get impression of the customers.
How can we get private / business Emails?
1. Google provides Google Suite for private email service.
2. Microsoft provides Office 365 for private email service and applications.
3. Setting up private / own exchange servers. It is not suitable for small business as the cost is high.
4. Web Mail.
What do you think?
Send us feedback!