1. Open new terminal and then, we better type sudo su and press Enter for admin persmission before typing any command.
2. Type apt-get install apahce2 libapache2-mod-php and press Enter.
3. And then, type systemctl status apache2 to check if the apache service is running or not.
4. If the apache service is not running, type systemctl enable apache2 and press Enter, and then, systemctl start apache2 and presse Enter.
5. Open the browser and type localhost in it. Then you will see the following welcome page.
What do you think?
Send us feedback!