1. Click this button at the upper right corner of the browser.
2. Click Bookmarks and click Bookmarking Tools again.
3. Click View Bookmarks Toolbar.
4. Type a website name in the browser and press Enter. (eg. www.tnw87.com)
5. Click this button at the upper right corner of the browser. New Bookmark Box will be appeared.
6. In Name, you can give the name you want and In Folder, choose Bookmarks Toolbar. And then, click Done.
Now, you've successfully saved the website in the bookmarks toolbar.
What do you think?
Send us feedback!