Using Disk Management
We can create new partitions, delete partitions and change drive names by using disk management in windows. How to use disk management?
1. Press Windows and R Keys together at the same time. Run Box will be appeared
2. Type diskmgmt.msc in the Run Box and click OK
Then, follow the below instructions.
1. Select the drive(C or D) you want to create new partition
2. Press Right Click and click Shrink Volume
3. Enter the amount of space we want to create for new partition
4. Click Shrink and wait a moment
5. The Unallocated space will be appeared and select it
6. Press Right Click and click New Simple Volume
7. Click Next and Next again.
8. Choose Drive Letter(D, E, F) and click Next
9. Choose File System(FAT, NTFS) and give name to the volume / partition in the Volume label
10. Click Next and Finish.
Now, we've successfully created new volume/partition.
How to delete volumes / partitions
1. Right click the partition you want to delete and click Delete.